`the wonder, the majesty.

Friday, June 27, 2008
9:22 AM

Hello girls,

I know I just posted yesterday but I realized that I forgot to update the cell on upcoming events. (: Just a reminder to all of you that Rage Awareness Weekend is on 6 JULY! And nearly all of you have signed up to help out, so do listen out for announcements about your trainings. Have fun girls, I'll enjoy seeing all of you on stage if you're performing.

Oh yes, and do note that THIS SUNDAY, cell will be at Chelsea's house. This month has a 5th Sunday (how special!) so yupp, don't go prancing off to church or you'll be all alone there until service. Okay, and for those who came last week, remember to bring your notes on the Tabernacle Plan okay? (:

Yupp, so I shall be going. Have an awesome week, Susanna and I will be keeping all of you in prayer. Don't hesitate to sms/call/email us any prayer requests!

the anthem

F.O.C

full of Christ;
fellowship of crescentians;
followers of Christ

:)

together we sing

Susanna(CM); andrea(CM); chelsea zanita; valencia; pamela; eunice; evangelynn; sarah

rising

The Hush Sound Wine Red
Hillsong Worthy is the Lamb
Jack's Mannequin I'm Ready
Rascal Flatts My Wish
Boys Like Girls Hero/Heroine
Planet Shakers Majesty

every land

links here.

all generations


welcome the

Texture: tre-xture
Images: getty
Image host: photobucket
lyrics: Majesty - Planet Shakers
Brushes: I II III IV
Design: kriss
Host: blogger