Thursday, June 26, 2008
11:10 PM

BANGBANG! Hithit.

AHAHHA. The baaallll gaaame.

TICKETS! Rich people we were!

Our DANCE! champions. They ROCKED the DDR machine.
Talk about excellent coordination!

So cute right? HAHA. Our beloved ticket earning machine.

Have I mentioned the below statement before?
I LACK COORDINATION.
All these banging machines thingies.

CHEEELSEA! HAHA. She's good at the basketball thing!

A very nice group photo! (: WE MUST TAKE MORE PHOTOS OKAY?

Our favourite game to earn plenty of tickets! XD

OH. By the way, for those who were wondering what these photos are, they're that of our cell outing! Sorry that I'm posting them up a little late, my terms just ended and I finally have some free time! Anyway, enjoy the photos! (:

SUSANNA! Our musically inclined CM
Unlike your other one, namely me who cannot rhythmise.

SUSAAAANA! (:
Whoots! So as everyone has seen, the outing was great fun! We didn't go skating eventually but well, spent money at the arcade and on neoprints like mad people. I'm sure we all had fun! Till the next outing then, OK? EVERYONE MUST COME THEN. Then we shall take plenty of photos! OH. And we must do our rainbow theme the next time!