`the wonder, the majesty.

Saturday, January 5, 2008
7:04 AM

Hello FOC!

This Sunday, we will be having cell at L5R4 at Grace 1 at 9:15 am. Please arrive punctually because this is a combined cell meeting so SCREAM and SOLDIERS will also be there. Oh yes, we are required to bring FOOD for BREAKFAST! So please decide amongst yourselves who is going to bring what by today. Oh and please SMS me what food you are going to bring. Thanks! Oh, and the quantity should be enough for 10 to 12 people. Yupp, I really apologize for the late notice but ACJC Orientation has been crazily tiring.

So take care and see you on Sunday!

Love,
Andrea

the anthem

F.O.C

full of Christ;
fellowship of crescentians;
followers of Christ

:)

together we sing

Susanna(CM); andrea(CM); chelsea zanita; valencia; pamela; eunice; evangelynn; sarah

rising

The Hush Sound Wine Red
Hillsong Worthy is the Lamb
Jack's Mannequin I'm Ready
Rascal Flatts My Wish
Boys Like Girls Hero/Heroine
Planet Shakers Majesty

every land

links here.

all generations


welcome the

Texture: tre-xture
Images: getty
Image host: photobucket
lyrics: Majesty - Planet Shakers
Brushes: I II III IV
Design: kriss
Host: blogger