`the wonder, the majesty.

Monday, October 1, 2007
7:10 PM

Dear Cellies,

It's my final post as the cell leader of FOC. By this Sunday, one of the Sec Twos will be taking over. Even so, I wish the upcoming cell leader all the best in performing her duties. With regards to FOC, it's been great getting to know all of you. (: Although it was intially a struggle for me to assimilate and fit in with the rest of you, I feel a lot more comfortable around you people now. It's been a long journey 2007 and a very difficult one as well.

To be honest, I was initially very apprehensive about joining FOC. It meant leaving behind the comfortable friendships i had developed in my old cell Explosive and upon realizing that Joanne and Lydia would no longer be attending cell, I felt hopelessly alone. Moreover, this entire cell was worlds apart from my old cell and it took me time to get over the drastic change. But looking back, it was really a way of God stretching me spiritually to force me to step out of my comfort zone.

Thank you FOC, for all these beautiful memories you have given me. Although it's only been a year, I'll miss everyone of you next year. I'll probably have to move on to mentor another cell or something, depending on where God leads me next but I'll keep all of you in prayer! ((:

All of you have a lot of potential so don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zones and try something new because that it is when you can really feel God start to use you. It may be scary and you might feel terribly lost at times but just remember, God has control over the entire situation. So no matter how unsure you are, just trust in Him. He will guide and protect you. This cell is incredibly quiet and I'm sure some of you may find me a little too loud for your liking so apologies for that. But I really encourage all of you to speak up more!

Lastly, to the new cell leader a hearty congratulations! (((: I wish you all the best in bearing these responsibilties that will be handed over to you. Although it may be stressful at times, remember that there are always people around you to help! So if you need help, you can always call me up or ask one of your other cell mates.

All the best!
<3 Andrea

the anthem

F.O.C

full of Christ;
fellowship of crescentians;
followers of Christ

:)

together we sing

Susanna(CM); andrea(CM); chelsea zanita; valencia; pamela; eunice; evangelynn; sarah

rising

The Hush Sound Wine Red
Hillsong Worthy is the Lamb
Jack's Mannequin I'm Ready
Rascal Flatts My Wish
Boys Like Girls Hero/Heroine
Planet Shakers Majesty

every land

links here.

all generations


welcome the

Texture: tre-xture
Images: getty
Image host: photobucket
lyrics: Majesty - Planet Shakers
Brushes: I II III IV
Design: kriss
Host: blogger