`the wonder, the majesty.

Saturday, September 29, 2007
10:07 PM

Remember when we learnt about Jacob's wrestle with God and how God changed his name to Israel? But before the name change, God asked him, "What is your name?".

For Jacob, whose name means 'he grabs the heel' (in other words, he's an opportunistic person who wants to get the best everything for himself), saying "I am Jacob," meant saying, "I am a trickster and I am a cheat,". What a name to have! But that was what he truly was like.

Andrea was saying that this set her thinking about what her name meant to God. So I thought that we could all try to find out what our names mean. I know that most common meaning of Deborah is "bee", meaning hardworking, industrious and more.. :D But there are other meanings, which I might be persuaded to divulge if you will.

Well, what does your name mean?

the anthem

F.O.C

full of Christ;
fellowship of crescentians;
followers of Christ

:)

together we sing

Susanna(CM); andrea(CM); chelsea zanita; valencia; pamela; eunice; evangelynn; sarah

rising

The Hush Sound Wine Red
Hillsong Worthy is the Lamb
Jack's Mannequin I'm Ready
Rascal Flatts My Wish
Boys Like Girls Hero/Heroine
Planet Shakers Majesty

every land

links here.

all generations


welcome the

Texture: tre-xture
Images: getty
Image host: photobucket
lyrics: Majesty - Planet Shakers
Brushes: I II III IV
Design: kriss
Host: blogger